emuaid Triple Milled Moisture Bar
Emuaid Therapeutic Moisture Bar 5oz
Designed for people suffering from skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and rosacea, EMUAID®’s ultra-nourishing moisture bar thoroughly cleanses, gently exfoliates, combats pathogens, soothes itching, eliminates flaking, and moisturizes fragile, damaged, dry skin. In addition, it is packed with hydrating, reparative oils that have an anti-aging, anti-wrinkle effect on the skin.
Much more than a typical bar soap, this natural, advanced formulation contains 5% Emu Oil along with Tea Tree Oil, Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, and Jojoba Oil. This face and body bar is triple-milled in the 300-year-old French tradition and packed with nature’s most effective anti-bacterial and anti-fungal essential oils. Each bar contains maximum doses of:
- Emu Oil: Prized for its unparalleled transdermal healing properties and high levels of natural linoleic and oleic fatty acids and Vitamins E and A, Emu Oil is an excellent moisturizer and won’t clog pores. The Emu Oil in our bar is unsaponified ensuring that its benefits are not lost or adulterated. We put in the maximum level of Emu Oil possible without making the soap too soft.
- Tea Tree Oil: Mildly astringent, non-irritating, antiseptic & anti-fungal, it is known best for its healing powers. Tea Tree contains an organic compound called terpinen-4-ol that is responsible for most of Tea Tree Oil’s antimicrobial properties. This natural anti-fungal agent works on all skin types to heal and rid the skin of acne and other skin irritations without the negative effects of redness and peeling.
- Argan Oil: This rare oil softens and renews the skin due to its high levels of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. Argan Oil helps with many skin conditions, from dry skin and wrinkles to psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Macadamia Oil: High in palmitoleic acid (a naturally occurring fatty acid), Macadamia Oil slows down the signs of aging, softens, moisturizes, and repairs dry or damaged skin.
- Peppermint Oil: It helps calm common skincare problems such as acne, irritation, soreness, and itching. It also reduces redness, blotchiness, and perks up dull skin. Peppermint oil contains several minerals that benefit the skin including iron, magnesium, folate, calcium, potassium, copper, omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamins A and C.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil acts as an excellent moisturizer – it supplies the skin with adequate moisture without blocking the pores. It is suitable for all types of skin because it restores the normal oil balance of the skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid reduces swelling and redness and unplugs blocked pores. It treats other conditions by softening and loosening dry, scaly, or thickened skin.
A perfect complement to EMUAID® First Aid Ointment, EMUAID®Therapeutic Moisture Bar deeply cleanses and detoxifies the skin, delivers intense hydration, and restores moisture, exfoliates to promote cellular turnover, and stimulates natural skin regeneration.
- Use on face and body - excellent for shaving or shampoo
- No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or sulfates
Directions: Gently massage the wet bar on the face and body, foam, and rinse.
Ingredients: Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Palmate, Water (Aqua), Emu Oil, Palm Acid, Palm Kernel Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita Stem/Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Salicylic Acid, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters (and) Jojoba Esters (and) Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Chloride, Etidronic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
*Results may vary from person to person