Health First Orega Supreme
Organic Oregano, Thyme & Olive Oil. An expectorant to help relieve coughs and the symptoms of bronchitis.
Itchy, scratchy, razor blades-in-your-throat kind of feeling? You’re going to need some intense support if you want to swallow food any time soon. Oil of oregano is well known as a superior antiviral and antibacterial agent, and it’s become a must-have in the medicine cabinet!
Health First Orega Supreme gel caps take oil of oregano to the next level by adding thyme. While oregano is giving viruses and bacteria the one-two punch, thyme oil is reducing mucous buildup by stimulating the hairs in the bronchial passage to expel it. Coughs, colds, and infections are no match for Orega Supreme!
Features & Benefits:
- Helps to relieve coughs, the symptoms of bronchitis, and mucus buildup
- Contains certified organic thyme and oregano oil
- Blended with certified organic olive oil
Recommended dose: Adults (19 years and older): Take 1-2 gel caps daily.
Each gelcap contains
Thyme* (Thymus vulgaris): 26 mg dried leaf and flowering top oil
(55:1 extract from 1,430 mg) 63% carvacrol
Oregano* (Origanum vulgare) leaf oil 80% carvacrol : 40 mg
Extra virgin olive oil*, bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
*ECOCERT® certified organic oils.
Pure & Tested: Orega-Supreme is free from additives and chemicals
- Rich in Carvacrol: Contains oregano oil (80% carvacrol) and thyme oil (63% carvacrol)
- Low in Thymol: Both the oregano and thyme oil used in Orega-Supreme are tested to contain less than 2% thymol, making it safe for oral use.
- Pure Source: Orega-Supreme is made with the best wild oregano and thyme grown and hand-harvested from the mountains of the eastern Mediterranean.
- Organic: All three ingredients in Orega-Supreme – oregano, thyme, and the extra virgin olive oil carrier – are all certified organic by ECOCERT®.
Risk information: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80089910
Storage: Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if under cap safety seal is broken.
Information for educational purposes only. A health professional should be consulted prior to use.
Free From: artificial flavours, artificial colours, corn, dairy, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, and GMOs.
Made in Canada and sold exclusively by Health First Network Members to support healthy Canadian communities.
Our packaging is made from 100% recycled or recyclable materials to save plastic from landfills and put the health of our communities first.
*Results may vary from person to person