Innotech Fermented Organic Greens Mixed Berry 250g
Innotech’s new Whole Food Nutrition Line
Featuring Fermented Organic Greens is 100% Organic, Vegan-friendly, non-GMO, non-dairy, and free of sugar, salt, corn, gluten, MSG, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours, and colours. Sweetened with organic stevia and organic natural flavours.
Fermentation of the grasses, vegetables, and fruits effectively pre-digests them and they, in turn, become more bioavailable and easier for you to absorb. Fermentation also produces unique compounds including antioxidant flavonoids, enhances absorbability of plant proteins, and promotes gut health.
Benefits of fermented foods:
- Improves digestion – Fermentation breaks down nutrients into more easily digestible forms.
- Higher nutrient content – Vitamin and mineral levels are enhanced during the fermentation process and polyphenols are preserved.
- Improved gut health – fermented foods are a natural source of pre-biotics that improve your gut health. This is now being linked to an improvement in cognitive health.
- Improved immune function – An estimated 80 percent of your immune system is located in your gut. This makes a healthy gut a major factor in maintaining optimal health and a healthy immune system.
- Reduced inflammation – Fermented foods reduce the expression of inflammatory proteins in the body that lead to chronic inflammation.
100% Certified Organic Ingredients: Fermented Barley Grass, Fermented Oat Grass, Fermented Wheatgrass, Fermented Alfalfa Grass, Fermented Turmeric, Spirulina, Flaxseed fiber, Inulin, Fermented Apple, Fermented Blueberry, Fermented Carrot, Fermented Cranberry, Fermented Beet, Fermented Broccoli, Fermented Kale, Fermented Parsley, Fermented Spinach, Flavours, Stevia Extract. No fillers.
Serving Size: Mix 7g (1 tbsp) with 250ml (6 oz ) of water or juice. Great when added to smoothies. As always, remember to consume 8-10 glasses of water a day. Also, great when mixed into soups, chili, vegetable juice, stew, or baking. 35 Servings per container.
Keto and Intermittent Fasting Friendly: With only 3 grams of net carbs, feel free to use as a healthy addition to your ketogenic diet or Intermittent Fast.*Results may vary from person to person