Lorna Vanderhaeghe Sleep Smart 30 Caps
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Sleep Smart
- Promotes deep, restful sleep
- Stops night-time waking
- Helps to reset the body’s sleep-wake cycle
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall sleep
Valerian is used to ease insomnia, anxiety, and nervous restlessness. Valerian is a mild sedative believed to increase GABA and GABA induces relaxation.
Hops is a sedative and calming agent, hops is another favorite in herbal medicine for relieving nervousness and improving sleep.
Passionflower is used to treat anxiety and insomnia. Several studies have found passionflower to be effective in reducing the symptoms of anxiety.
Chamomile - Studies support chamomile’s main use as a calming agent and sleep aid.
Melatonin is well known for its ability to control our sleep-wake cycle since it is secreted in darkness and suppressed by light.
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule before bed or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each Capsule Contains:
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) (Root) Extract
(0.8% valerenic acid) 200mg
Hops (Humulus lupulus) (Strobile) Extract
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) (Herb top) Extract
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (Flower) Extract
Melatonin (Pineal gland, porcine) 3mg
This product does not contain irradiated rice flour, artificial preservatives, colors, or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, soy, wheat, or yeast. GLUTEN-FREE.
TIPS FOR A RESTFUL SLEEP
- Do not drink coffee, pop, or tea after 3 pm. Do not exercise at night.
- Ensure that your room is free of light. Light inhibits melatonin production.
- Take a hot bath at bedtime. Add 2 cups (500 mL) of Epsom salts and 1 cup (250 ml) of baking soda along with essential oils of lavender or chamomile.
*Results may vary from person to person