Purica Immune 7 120 Caps
Beyond Immune Support
- Provides serious immune support
- Supercharges your vitality
- Supports mainstream therapies
Immune 7 is one of the most comprehensive immunomodulating formulas available today. Purica's strictly controlled organic methods of mushroom cultivation ensure that our products are of the highest possible quality. The end result requires no irradiation, is always GMO-free, and far exceeds the original potency.
- Potent blend of extracts from six medicinal mushrooms
- Unmatched full-spectrum immune supporting effect
- Organic and GMO-free
- Proprietary whole-mushroom complex includes mycelium, fruiting body, spores, and primordial/extracellular compounds
- Micronization improves the potency by five to ten times by unlocking active compounds from the indigestible fibrous structure.
- Contains Nutricol — Purica's proprietary blend of super-strength antioxidants
Medicinal ingredients (per capsules):
|Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Cordycept™ (proprietary HEAACordyceps sinensis)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Maitake(Grifola frondosa)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Shiitake Mushroom(Lentinus edodes)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Turkey Tail(Coriolus versicolor)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Red Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Nutricol®||Proprietary plant complex containing EGCG, OPC’s, theaflavin and resveratrol from green tea and grape.|
Non-medicinal ingredients: calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline-cellulose, hypromellose.
Organic, full-spectrum mushrooms, micronized for superior absorption and assimilation. Cultivated in a quality-controlled facility using only organic plant materials for the fuel source.
Recommended dose: Take 1 to 3 capsules per day for immune use or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Take with food.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you have a liver disorder; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an iron deficiency; if you suffer from an immune system disorder or are taking immunosuppressants. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble or if you develop a rash, abdominal cramping, loose stools, mouth ulcers or fever. Use with caution if you are taking medication to treat diabetes. Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
*Results may vary from person to person