Purica Prevail Liquid
Want real effects in fighting cold & fever?
- 100% natural formulation to reduce and halt symptoms of the common cold, sore throat, fever and cough
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial
- Supported by over 2,000 clinical trials with 83% 3-day effectiveness in stopping the common cold
The cold and flu season is nobody’s favourite time of year. No one wants to wake up to a sore throat and cough or the sniffles and a fever. Fortunately, two new immunity-enhancing formulations by PURICA will help you both Prevent & Prevail. Both scientifically-proven formulations are approved by Health Canada. You can now reduce your chances of catching a cold or you can get rid of it faster. PURICA Prevail Cold & Fever is the formulation you’re looking for if you literally want to prevail against the common cold, fever, cough and sore throat.
- 100% natural formulation
- 83% 3-day effectiveness for common cold
- Reduces sore throat, fever, coughing
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial
- Formula supported by over 2,000 clinical trials
- Concentrated, stabilized active ingredients
Medicinal ingredients: A proprietary concentrate containing active phyto-pharmaceutical extracts.
1 teaspoon contains:
|Forsythia Extract 10:1
(Forsythia suspensa, Fruit)
|Honeysuckle Extract 5:1
(Lonicera japonica, Flower)
|Baikal Skullcap Extract 5:1
(Scutellaria baicalensis, Root)
Breakthrough analytical science that identifies, isolates and verifies authentic accurate actives in every bottle.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Glycerin, purified water, natural berry flavour.
Recommended adult dose: Take 2 teaspoons = 10ml, 3 times a day or until symptoms subside. Adolescent: (10-17) Take 1 teaspoon = 5ml, 3 times a day or until symptoms subside.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have spleen-stomach cold deficiency, or the common cold due to wind cold. Do not take with tonic herbs. When taking prescription medication, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days. Keep out of the reach of children.
*Results may vary from person to person