Suro Kids Elderberry Syrup
Certified Organic Elderberry Syrup made with organic Canadian elderberry, extracts of elderflowers, propolis, and Canadian raw honey. Traditionally used to help fight colds and flu. Alcohol-free. Especially made for kids, this syrup tastes good! Soothes sore throats, helps in case of coughing and fever.
- Made in Canada from exclusively Canadian ingredients
- Certified Organic
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Once open, good until the expiry date (good for 2 years if opened!)
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry and elderflower extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works!
Recommended Use: 1 to 2 years old: Follow health care provider’s recommendation, 2 to 4 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) once a day, 5 to 9 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 times per day, 10 to 14 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 to 4 times per day
Each tbsp (15ml) contains:
Medicinal ingredients: 1:2.77, (1,675 mg) organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis); 1:5.08, (28,5 mg) propolis tincture (bee hive); 1:2.14, (100 mg) fresh organic Elderflower.”
Non-medicinal ingredient: Non-pasteurized organic honey, organic apple cider vinegar.
*Results may vary from person to person.