Thorne Stress B-Complex
Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is essential for healthy adrenal, immune, and nerve function. Stress B Complex supplies 225 mg of pantothenic acid and the bioactive forms of the other B vitamins to ensure patients get the most bioavailable B-complex available. This formula provides support for those who not only require a good vitamin B-complex but who may also need extra adrenal support.
Recommended Use or Purpose: A multi-vitamin supplement that is a factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps to form red blood cells. Helps normal growth and development. Helps in tissue formation.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule):
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium D-Pantothenate) 250 mg
- Niacinamide 80 mg
- Thiamine (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Riboflavin (25 mg from Riboflavin and 3.6 mg from Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 28.6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (25 mg from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and 3.4 mg from Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 28.4 mg
- Choline (Choline Dihydrogen Citrate) 14.1 mg
- Folate (L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 80 mcg
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Laurate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide.
Risk Information: For adult use only.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if security seal inside the cap is broken. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
*Results may vary from person to person