Health First Orega-Supreme Oregano & Thyme Oil
Wild Oregano & Thyme Oil provide antioxidants.
Itchy, scratchy, razor blades-in-your-throat kind of feeling? You’re going to need some intense support if you want to swallow food any time soon. Oil of oregano is well known as a superior antiviral and antibacterial agent, and it’s become a must-have in the medicine cabinet!
Health First Orega Supreme liquid takes oil of oregano to the next level by adding thyme. While oregano is giving viruses and bacteria the one-two punch, thyme oil is reducing mucous buildup by stimulating the hairs in the bronchial passage to expel it. Coughs, colds, and infections are no match for Orega Supreme!
Features & Benefits:
- Helps to relieve coughs, the symptoms of bronchitis, and mucus buildup
- Contains wildcraft sourced thyme and oregano oil
- Blended with certified organic olive oil
Recommended dosage: Adults: Take 5 drops, 3 times daily. Take a few hours before or after taking supplements containing iron, zinc, calcium, and copper.
To avoid irritation of the mouth and stomach, add drops to a beverage or teaspoon of honey or vegetable oil (e.g. olive oil).
Each drop contains
Wild grown, Mediterranean oregano oil: 6 mg
(Origanum vulgare) 80% carvacrol
Thyme leaf: 3.9 mg
(Thymus vulgaris) 66% carvacrol
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil*.
*ECOCERT® certified organic.
Pure & Tested: Orega-Supreme is free from additives and chemicals
- Rich in Carvacrol: Contains oregano oil (80% carvacrol) and thyme oil (63% carvacrol)
- Low in Thymol: Both the oregano and thyme oil used in Orega-Supreme are tested to contain less than 2% thymol, making it safe for oral use.
- Pure Source: Orega-Supreme is made with the best wild oregano and thyme grown and hand-harvested from the mountains of the eastern Mediterranean.
- Organic: All three ingredients in Orega-Supreme – oregano, thyme, and the extra virgin olive oil carrier – are all certified organic by ECOCERT®.
Risk information: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are allergic to members of the Lamiaceae family, such as basil, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage and thyme. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have peptic ulcers or a bleeding disorder, or if you are taking blood thinners. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal upset.
Natural Product Number (NPN): 80094964
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Free From: artificial flavours, artificial colours, corn, dairy, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, and GMOs. Vegan friendly!
Information for educational purposes only. A health professional should be consulted prior to use.
Made in Canada and sold exclusively by Health First Network Members to support healthy Canadian communities.
Our packaging is made from 100% recycled or recyclable materials to save plastic from landfills and put the health of our communities first.
*Results may vary from person to person