Health First Prostate Protect
Used in herbal medicine to help relieve urologic symptoms (e.g. weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and night time urination) associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia [BPH]. Helps to support prostate health. Source of an antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative stress.
Recommended dosage: Adult males: Take 2 vegetable capsules daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food to minimize gastric disturbance. Take away from dairy products or animal fat.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains:
- Flowens® cranberry fruit powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 250mg
- Saw palmetto fruit (Serenoa repens 85% fatty acids) 50mg
- Nettle root P.E. 22:1 (Urtica dioica) (DHE:110mg) 5mg
- Phytosterols (from GMO-free soy bean) 100mg
Beta sitosterol 40mg
- Pumpkin seed P.E. 20:1 (Curcurbita pepo) (DHE:1500 mg) 75mg
- Lycopene (Lycopersicon esculentum fruit) 3.25mg
- Selenium (Selenomenthionine) 90mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 200IU/5mcg
Non Medicinal: Carob powder, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and vegetable capsule (hypromellose).
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer, if you have a history of kidney stones, are taking blood thinners or if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
*Results may vary from person to person