FLW The Supplement For Cardiovascular Support
Cardiovascular disease is the world’s number one killer. Deposits build up on arterial walls gradually, over years and decades, making passages narrower and narrower. It is this constricted blood flow which leads to cardiovascular incidents, even though there are usually no symptoms until an artery is almost 70% blocked.
But what leads to these deposits? Closer examination shows that dead immune cells get trapped in scar tissue along the arterial lining, eventually trapping other substances and growing larger. The scar tissue can be the result of damage from free radicals, homocysteine, and/or high blood sugar.
The good news is that the body has incredible capacity to heal itself. When given the right conditions and nutrients, the body can heal damaged arteries and clear blockages naturally. Although there a number of supplements that benefit cardiac health, FLW is a proven combination of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and glandular concentrates which is known to reduce build up in the arteries through a number of actions such as:
1. Antioxidants protecting arteries from damage by free radicals.
2. B vitamins lowering homocysteine levels.
3. Vitamin C encouraging the production of an enzyme which emulsifies fat from the artery walls. Choline has a similar emulsifying effect.
4. Magnesium preventing arterial spasms and helps dissolve calcium deposits in the arteries.
5. L-cysteine, DL-methionine, and thiamine acting as chelating agents to remove mineral and metal deposits in the arteries.
6. Vitamin E encouraging better circulation and less sticky platelets for better blood flow.
Along with necessary lifestyle factors such as daily exercise, a healthy, whole-food diet, and limiting alcohol and caffeine, supplementing with FLW can help support clear arteries and excellent cardiovascular health.