Marseille's Thieves Oil 30 mL
Marseille's Thieves Oil
Application: Perform a skin test before any topical application. To do this, dilute Marseille’s Traditional Oil with either soapy water or carrier oil that you know you’re not allergic to – we’ve found that grape seed oil works best because it absorbs nicely and softens the skin.
Traditionally, Marseille’s Thieves Oil was mixed with olive oil. Almond oil is nice, avocado, canola, or other food-grade oil will work. To use as a topical, dilute with carrier oil in amounts based on personal preference. Start by mixing one drop of Marseille’s Traditional Oil with ten drops of carrier oil.
- Diffuse and breathe vapours to help fight sickness and clear the air of pathogens.
- Using a cotton swab, dab a very small amount on acne and boils to relieve inflammation and fight infection.
- Using a cotton swab, apply to tooth decay to numb pain and remediate the infection.
- Mix with soapy water to clean, sanitize, and remediate mold. Mix with a carrier oil and apply to wood surfaces in the household.
- Tried and tested on ships as an effective alternative to fight rot and eliminate mold.
Our Marseille’s Traditional Thieves Oil uses a centuries-old blend of essential oils which can be used diluted or as a base in many DIY recipes for household cleaners and wellness products.
If you need a topical balm, consider Marseille's Thieves Balm. Our all-natural balm combines Marseille’s Thieves Oil in an all-natural beeswax base which makes it ideal for topical application.
- Marseille’s Thieves Oil is a powerful blend of pure essential oils, so be sure to use it responsibly.
- Due to the Rosemary, be sure to consult a doctor before use if breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Avoid contact with eyes, membranes, or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Perform a skin test before topical application.
- If irritation occurs, wash with soapy water and dilute before further application. If irritation persists: discontinue use.
Syzygium aromaticum (Clove bud oil* – India), Citrus limon (Lemon oil* – Italy), Cinnamomum verum (True Cinnamon bark oil* – Sri Lanka), Eucalyptus polybractea (Blue Mallee Eucalyptus oil* – Australia), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary oil* – Spain). *organic content, alcohol/chemical-free
Health Canada NPN 80063203, 80080489
*Results may vary from person to person