Floravit Yeast and Gluten Free Liquid Iron Formula with Vitamins
Floravit provides the same benefits as Floradix, the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in North America, in a yeast- and gluten-free formula.
It helps fight back against iron deficiency by promoting the formation of healthy red blood cells. Plus, this safe, low-dose, liquid iron supplement is formulated for easy absorption and assimilation and is gentle on the digestive tract due to its use of ferrous gluconate, a highly soluble iron compound.
Floravit also contains carefully selected plants and ingredients, chosen for their effectiveness and digestibility, including carrots and spinach, among others, and the juices of pears, red grapes, and other nutrient-rich fruits.
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia) in adults (includes breastfeeding women) and adolescents.
- Helps to maintain good health.
- Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions.
- Supports tissue formation and normal growth.
- Helps pregnant women meet the recommended intake for iron when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet.
- Each 20 mL serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- Free of alcohol, artificial additives, and synthetic preservatives
- Free of yeast and lactose
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Kosher + Gluten-Free + Non-GMO + Vegan
Recommended Dose: Shake bottle gently before use. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. A measuring cup is provided.
Adults (including pregnant and breastfeeding women) and adolescents (age 15 +): Take 10 ml twice daily before meals.
Children (age 10 – 14): Take 10 ml once daily before a meal.
Children (age 5 – 9): Take 5 ml once daily before a meal.
Children (age 2 – 4): Take 4 ml once daily before a meal.
CAUTIONS: This product contains no alcohol, artificial colors or flavors, parabens, sorbates, or other antimicrobial agents. Store unopened bottle in a cool and dry place (15 – 25˚C). Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly from the bottle. To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks after opening. Store upright! Do not use if you are allergic to Anethole or plants of the Apiaceae / carrot family, or if you are sensitive to Matricaria or plants of the Composite family. Taking a daily prenatal multi-vitamin & mineral supplement along with this product may result in constipation, diarrhea, and/or vomiting due to the high intake of iron. Liquid iron may in some instances cause surface staining to teeth. Rinse mouth with water, or brush teeth immediately after consuming. Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
*Results may vary from person to person