Pascoe Pascoflair 425mg
Pascoflair is made with 425 mg of dry extract of passiflora incarnata (passionflower) per tablet.
It is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help with sleep issues in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress. It naturally calms the mind and helps to stop racing thoughts, helping you fall asleep and stay sound asleep throughout the night.
Benefits of Pascoflair
- Improves sleep onset due to stress
- Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep, with little to no side effects
- No hangover or sedative effect
- No known drug interactions
- No known toxic effects or symptoms after consumption
- No known dependency potential
- Available over-the-counter (no prescription needed) and can be found with other natural sleep products
- Dry extract (5-7:1) of Passiflora incarnata L. 425 mg (passionflower), equivalent to 2.125g – 2.975g aerial parts.
- Extractant: ethanol 50% (V/V)
Dosage and administration: Adults, adolescents 13 years: 1 tablet, 2 times daily. PASCOFLAIR should be swallowed whole with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of water), and the doses should be spread evenly throughout the day.
*Results may vary from person to person